Sunday 17 March 2013

Food Poisoning!

I went to lunch with my colleague Will Manders on Tuesday. We'd worked hard (one day in a row) so decided to treat ourselves to a Nandos. Big mistake! By five o'clock that day I was ill; very very ill. Needless to say, it was an interesting train journey. I had something similar (from Pizza Hutt) about a week before, but not on this scale. I haven't been this ill in a very, very long time. I spent Wednesday huddled up on the sofa under a blanket re-learning how to play Final Fantasy XIII-2 and eating dry toast. This was of course the last thing I needed before my race  on Sunday.

A colleague at work said that losing weight makes you more susceptible to stuff like this and because I had cleaned up my diet, when I eat junk food my body simply rejects it. Looks like Nandos and Pizza Hutt are off of the menu then, which will ultimately, only be a good thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment